We use an online application system called Submittable. If you have difficulty with it, email email@example.com for assistance or paper application forms.
Individual applications are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis, please note the following:
- We require that parents/guardians complete the application forms with their children, and assume that the primary parent/guardian is responsible for the account.
- You will receive an admission decision within approximately 10 days.
- If you are accepted, a deposit of $500 must be received within 7 days in order for your place to be reserved in the session.
- You will need to complete supplemental forms in your personal portal as soon as possible (medical insurance, flight and other details)
Experience Africa Together
Schools and youth organisations may bring participant groups to a GSP session for a shared experience, often connected to curriculum or other learning objectives. For every five participants from the same school or organization, an adult leader is awarded a spot in ALA’s highly regarded Educator Program – a professional development opportunity that runs in conjunction with GSP. In addition, a group discount is applied across all registrations.
- Group applications assume that the school or organisation is responsible for the account for all students in the group, and that the group leader has been in contact with the Academy to select the best package option.
- The school representative / group leader / chaperone must first complete a group application form here.
- Once we confirm that we can accommodate your group, we will load your group into the Submittable application system, and issue any relevant account details and then the group leader will be able to collect and upload the application information for each student in their group.
If you have trouble completing the online application, please call +27 11 699 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT PROCESS & OPTIONS
Once you have been accepted, you will receive detailed instructions on how to pay during your enrollment process. You can pay online, securely via Credit Card or via Bank Transfer. Importantly, you must pay the enrollment deposit of $500 to secure your place on the program within 7 days of being accepted.